WorkSafe Month Qld - October
October is WorkSafe month in Queensland. It is a good opportunity to have a look around your workplace for ways that you can prevent injury.
There are industry specific resources on the WorkSafe Qld website which may be handy to have a browse through.
Remember that WorkSafe includes;
- the journey to and from work, so consider the effects of fatigue (car-pool? active commute by walking?)
- your mental health
- your physical health and prevention of injuries and illnesses
- have a look at your work setup – maybe a stand up desk might help or clearing a pathway for lifting and carrying
- have a look at your work processes – you may need to set an alarm to remind you to move
- work on your general fitness so you are fit to work
Talk to your Physio about ways you can be safer at work. Make a time by calling 35116352 or using a contact form
Related tag: Post Surgery Rehabilitation