We invest the time to get your treatment right

I have a Work Injury. Can I get Workcover treatment?

workplace injuries

If you have injured yourself at work or on your way to work you may be eligible to have your injury treated through Workcover Queensland or through your employers workers compensation policy or the federal system Comcare. Some large companies have a “self insurer” Policy (eg Woolworths, Wesfarmers, Qantas, Brisbane City Council, Arnott’s, UQ, Queensland Rail, Westpac, Myers, CSR, BHP, ANZ, Toll, Ingham’s and more…).

The first steps are to report the injury to your employer and see your GP or hospital regarding treatment. When you have your referral to Physio or Podiatry you also need to have a current Medical Certificate.

We bill Workcover or your insurer directly with a small co-contribution made each treatment by the worker rather than the worker needing to pay upfront for the entire treatment costs.

Please tell the receptionists at the time of booking that it is a workers compensation claim so they can tell you what paperwork you need to bring with you. To make an appointment call 35116352 or fill in the online form.