What to bring?
18 Mar 2011FAQ
- X-Rays & other imaging such as CT scan, Ultrasound & MRI or the reports from the investigations if you have them. If you have not had investigations & the physio thinks you need them then the physio will refer you to get them.
- Health fund card as we have HICAPS so you can claim on the spot. We also have credit card facilities – Visa, Mastercard & AMEX as well as EFTPOS.
- Referral, if you have one. You need a referral for treatment for Workcover, DVA (Veteren’s Affairs), & for the Medicare EPC programme. It may be preferable to have a referral from your Doctor (GP or Specialist) or your lawyer for motor vehicle accident (MVA) cases. Bring any other notes or letters from your GP, Specialist, Coach, Personal Trainer etc.
- You may wish to bring your list of medications & results of blood tests if applicable.
- An assortment of your footwear may be useful including your joggers.
- Cyclists should bring their cleats & arrange when to bring their bike.
- Musicians should bring their musical instrument if relevant & if possible.