Can I get a Medical Certificate for work, uni or school?

Physiotherapists and Podiatrists as registered health professionals can provide you with a medical certificate for relevant conditions e.g. low back pain for work, university or school. A medical certificate may also be needed for temporary uniform changes such as footwear.

This entry was posted in FAQ. Bookmark the permalink.