We invest the time to get your treatment right

I've had a Motor Vehicle Accident - Can I get treatment?


If you have had a Motor Vehicle Accident that is not your fault you may be able to claim treatment against CTP insurance (Compulsory Third Party Insurance).

You need to lodge a claim with the insurer or have a lawyer assist you with lodgement. A referral to Physio is recommended, this can be from your GP, your medical specialist or from your lawyer. Once the claim is organized and treatment is approved we will send accounts directly to the insurer. Do not delay treatment awaiting this approval as you don’t want to suffer unnecessary pain or slow down your recovery and your return to work and your normal lifestyle by delaying treatment. Speak to us about payment options prior to claim approval.

The majority of injuries following motor vehicle accidents resolve fairly quickly if management is commenced early.

Call 35116352 or contact us online.