We invest the time to get your treatment right

Can I get a Medical Certificate for work, uni or school?

Sign Paddington Physiotherapy & podiatry

Physiotherapists and Podiatrists, as registered health professionals, can provide you with a medical certificate for relevant conditions e.g. low back pain for work, university or school. A medical certificate may also be needed for temporary uniform changes such as footwear.