Physiotherapists are like a mechanic for the body. When you have a problem with your car, you take it to the mechanic – when you have a problem with your muscles or joints then you should see a physiotherapist.
At Paddington Physiotherapy our treatments achieve, maintain and restore maximum functional ability and movement. Here we know how important it is to discover the source of the problem. This means we have extensive training to thoroughly assess, diagnose and treat the joint, muscle and nerve conditions that may be causing your problem. We treat more than the pain - we treat the cause of the problem, so your pain and symptoms will resolve faster. This can be achieved more efficiently with our onsite specialist Sports Physio.
Conditions we commonly treat include neck pain, headaches, lower back pain, ankle sprains, foot pain, knee pain and shoulder injuries.
Some of the treatment techniques Paddington Physiotherapy use to restore functionality, relieve pain or prevent further problems include:
- Massage techniques such as deep tissue massage and trigger point release
- Therapeutic exercise for flexibility, strength and control
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Ergonomic advice for your office
- Orthotic and footwear advice
- Electro physical agents such as ultrasound
- Individualised exercise programs to assist in your recovery
- Advice and education about your condition and things you can do to help in your recovery
Use our expertise, start functioning better and rid yourself of pain and problems!
We don't only treat pain – we can also help you to perform better in your sport, to improve your function in everyday life and to prevent musculoskeletal problems from occurring. It's important to get checked for limited range of movement, muscle weakness or muscle imbalances, which all lead to problems such as reduced functionality or pain. Paddington Physiotherapy can assess you and assist you in identifying risk areas. We can help you to understand ways you can reduce the risk of osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and age related injuries. Paddington Physio believes in early intervention and prevention – we help the weekend warrior do their first marathon, first triathlon or start a walking regime.
If you want to know how Paddington Physiotherapy can help you, then call us today on (07) 3511 6352.
- Resolve chronic or recurrent injuries and prevent further injury
- Optimise your return to daily activities and sport after injury
- Enhance your sports technique and sporting performance
- Increase your muscle control flexibility, and strength