- ▼Client Education (73)
- 3 Reasons Good Posture Should Be On Your Mind
- ACL injuries in AFL Football
- Acute Ankle Sprains
- Acute Knee Injuries
- Acute Wry Necks
- Are your Kids giving you Backpain?
- Arthritis Awareness
- Balance - Is yours as good as it used to be?
- Become a Better Cyclist Painfree
- Benign Proxymal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Burning Feet? See your Podiatrist
- Can I improve my Golf Handicap?
- Children's Footwear
- Clear X-Ray doesn't equal no problem!!
- Core Control
- Corns and Callus
- Could you be pre-diabetic? Or have Metabolic Syndrome?
- Cracked Heels
- CrossFit, Injury & Physiotherapy
- Diabetes & Foot Risk
- Do I have Whiplash?
- Exercise & your Mental Health
- Fragile Footballers?
- Fungal infections of the foot & lower limb
- Haircuts - A pain in the Neck?
- Hammertoe: What is it, and how can it be avoided?
- Have you noticed your balance isn’t quite what it used to be?
- Heel pain
- High Heel Comfort
- Hip Pain - Not to be ignored
- Hockey Injuries
- How Physiotherapy can help treat tennis elbow
- How Physiotherapy Can Treat Workplace Injuries
- I want to do a Tri – what next?
- Incidental Exercise
- Is it old age, overweight or just the weather?
- It's Travel Time - Be wary of DVT's
- Maintaining Healthy Bones - Preventing Osteoporosis
- Mattresses - Is sleeping a pain in the neck?
- Muscle Injuries - Corks, Strains & Cramps
- Optimal Standing Posture
- Pain in the back of the Knee? - Baker's Cyst
- Patello-femoral joint pain - a common cause of knee pain
- Patello-femoral Knee Pain
- Pregnancy & Your Feet
- Pregnancy & your Feet
- Recurrent Hamstring Strain
- Reno Rumble - The Dangers of Home Renovation
- School Shoes
- Shoe Revolution
- Stop this Festive Season from being a Headache
- Strength to improve Flexibility - a Paradox?
- Sweaty Feet
- Tendonitis, Tendinosis, Tendinopathy
- Tennis isn't the only cause of Tennis Elbow!
- The correct way to cut toenails
- Tips for Driving in the Holidays
- Tips for prevention of back pain during pregnancy
- Tips to Distance Running Preparation
- Tri - Keep the spark alive throughout the slog
- Tri Training When more of the same is not better
- Tri Transition - the 4th Discipline
- Try a Tri
- Weight versus your Knees - break the cycle
- What does jumping ability tell us about a persons athletic potential?
- Wheat bag safety tips
- When to start running beyond baby
- Work & School Bags
- Workplace injury. Work injuries as sporting injuries.
- ►Events & News (26)
- ►Products (4)
- ►Products (4)
- ►FAQ (44)
- ►Products (8)
- ►Products (8)
- ►Our Team (24)
- ▼Client Education (73)
Category Archives: Client Education
We’re sure you’ve heard it all before. Good posture can improve overall health, boost brain function and make you feel better about yourself in five seconds flat – big talk for one seemingly simple quick-fix. Cultivating and maintaining a good … Continue reading
From a physiotherapy perspective we can help manage you back to CrossFit faster by treating your injury and addressing any biomechanical or structural regions that are resulting in increased chance of injury. Continue reading
Mattresses & pillows have limited life expectancies, so if your mattress is saggy it’s time for an upgrade. Continue reading
Working on these core muscles can also help you achieve a flatter stomach, & enhance your performance in the gym or in your sport! Continue reading
If you’ve just started noticing a bit of Achilles stiffness first thing in the morning – come & get it checked out early!
In a typical day, parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles looking after young children are required to push, pull, bend & lift…over & over & over again. Continue reading
See your Physiotherapist for ways you can help manage the discomfort of a Baker’s cyst.
Your cycling shouldn’t be a pain in the butt – literally or otherwise. While it doesn’t mean it has to be easy, there are simple things you can do to ensure you get the most power out of your body on your bike. Continue reading
Heel Pain needs to be assessed & managed early as it rarely resolves on its own. Continue reading
Here are 8 tips to bring back the fun into your Triathlon training sets. Continue reading
Training everyday, morning & night, might mean that you get the kilometres covered but at what cost? Continue reading
Training for transitions is sometimes referred to as a brick session. Continue reading
Your physio will help you work exercises & strategies throughout your day to improve your glut strength & its staying power for your triathlon training. Continue reading
At Paddo Physio we know triathlons & can help you get the most out of your body & effort safely. We can also advise you on the correct running shoes if you need. Continue reading
Workplace injuries, particularly those of the musculoskeletal variety, can be a source of concern to both employer and employee. While the injured employee contends with potential loss of income and medical treatment, the employer has to keep the business running … Continue reading
Your Physio can help you identify if you are at risk and can educate you in keeping your bones healthy as Osteoporosis has a silent onset. Continue reading
There are many causes of burning feet, your Podiatrist will assist with diagnosis, advice & management. Early management is the key to stopping changes becoming permanent Continue reading
A pedicure might seem like a frivolous luxury, but as anyone who has suffered from ingrown toenails or a fungal nail infection knows, sometimes they are a necessity. Proper toenail hygiene is the most important step in preventing an occurrence … Continue reading