- ▼Client Education (66)
- 3 Reasons Good Posture Should Be On Your Mind
- Acute Ankle Sprains
- Acute Ankle Sprains
- Acute Knee Injuries
- Acute Wry Necks
- Are your Kids giving you Backpain?
- Arthritis Awareness
- Balance - Is yours as good as it used to be?
- Become a Better Cyclist Painfree
- Benign Proxymal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Burning Feet? See your Podiatrist
- Children's Footwear
- Clear X-Ray doesn't equal no problem!!
- Core Control
- Corns and Callus
- Could you be pre-diabetic? Or have Metabolic Syndrome?
- Cracked Heels
- CrossFit, Injury & Physiotherapy
- Diabetes & Foot Risk
- Exercise & your Mental Health
- Fragile Footballers?
- Fungal infections of the foot & lower limb
- Hammertoe: What is it, and how can it be avoided?
- Have you noticed your balance isn’t quite what it used to be?
- Heel pain
- High Heel Comfort
- Hip Pain - Not to be ignored
- Hockey Injuries
- How Physiotherapy can help treat tennis elbow
- How Physiotherapy Can Treat Workplace Injuries
- I want to do a Tri – what next?
- Incidental Exercise
- Is it old age, overweight or just the weather?
- It's Travel Time - Be wary of DVT's
- Low Back Pain in Golf
- Maintaining Healthy Bones - Preventing Osteoporosis
- Mattresses - Is sleeping a pain in the neck?
- Muscle Injuries - Corks, Strains & Cramps
- Optimal Standing Posture
- Pain in the back of the Knee? - Baker's Cyst
- Patello-femoral joint pain - a common cause of knee pain
- Patello-femoral Knee Pain
- Pregnancy & Your Feet
- Pregnancy & your Feet
- Recurrent Hamstring Strain
- School Shoes
- Shoe Revolution
- Stop this Festive Season from being a Headache
- Strength to improve Flexibility - a Paradox?
- Sweaty Feet
- Tendinitis, Tendinosis, Tendinopathy
- Tennis isn't the only cause of Tennis Elbow!
- The correct way to cut toenails
- Tips for Driving in the Holidays
- Tips for prevention of back pain during pregnancy
- Tri - Keep the spark alive throughout the slog
- Tri Training When more of the same is not better
- Tri Transition - the 4th Discipline
- Try a Tri
- Weight versus your Knees - break the cycle
- When to start running beyond baby
- Work & School Bags
- ►Events & News (20)
- ►FAQ (21)
- ►Our Team (15)
- ▼Client Education (66)
Category Archives: Client Education
Your cycling shouldn’t be a pain in the butt – literally or otherwise. While it doesn’t mean it has to be easy, there are simple things you can do to ensure you get the most power out of your body on your bike. Continue reading
Heel Pain needs to be assessed & managed early as it rarely resolves on its own. Continue reading
Here are 8 tips to bring back the fun into your Triathlon training sets. Continue reading
Training everyday, morning & night, might mean that you get the kilometres covered but at what cost? Continue reading
Training for transitions is sometimes referred to as a brick session. Continue reading
Your physio will help you work exercises & strategies throughout your day to improve your glut strength & its staying power for your triathlon training. Continue reading
At Paddo Physio we know triathlons & can help you get the most out of your body & effort safely. We can also advise you on the correct running shoes if you need. Continue reading
Workplace injuries, particularly those of the musculoskeletal variety, can be a source of concern to both employer and employee. While the injured employee contends with potential loss of income and medical treatment, the employer has to keep the business running … Continue reading
Your Physio can help you identify if you are at risk and can educate you in keeping your bones healthy as Osteoporosis has a silent onset. Continue reading
There are many causes of burning feet, your Podiatrist will assist with diagnosis, advice & management. Early management is the key to stopping changes becoming permanent Continue reading
A pedicure might seem like a frivolous luxury, but as anyone who has suffered from ingrown toenails or a fungal nail infection knows, sometimes they are a necessity. Proper toenail hygiene is the most important step in preventing an occurrence … Continue reading
Consult with a Podiatrist or a Physiotherapist to have the bunion area assessed Continue reading
Spreading of the foot, swelling in the feet and ankles during pregnancy can make shoes uncomfortable or unable to fit and may increase rubbing at certain sites. Your Podiatrist or Physio can help you temporarily address swelling and offer footwear advice Continue reading
Tennis elbow is the most common type of elbow pain. The term refers to pain in the lateral epicondyle, or the bump on the outer side of your elbow, and the muscles and tendons on the back of your forearm. … Continue reading
Hammer toe is a foot condition where the toe is bent upwards at the first joint. This is similar to claw or mallet toes. If untreated, the toe can become fixed in this position and can’t straighten out. This can … Continue reading
Approximately two thirds of the general population are affected by headaches. For some people suffering frequent or chronic headaches, their entire life-style is altered. There are a number of different types of headaches with many different causes. This can make … Continue reading
Your Podiatrist can assist you in the diagnosis & management of fungal infections of the toes, feet & lower leg. Diabetics need to take care of their feet. Continue reading
It may seem paradoxical but tightness can be addressed by a strengthening programme, tailored by your Physio, which will change the perception of tightness, make range of movements gains and keep them. Continue reading
Tendinopathy used to be considered an overuse injury, now it is more associated with loading errors. Continue reading